Thread: I can't sleep
View Single Post
Old 10-19-2015, 12:59 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Default I can't sleep

Tomorrow I will be seeing my ortho and as he has said there is nothing he can do my broken part of my foot is healed so that's why he sent me to a great pm dr. With this said he has the power to write the note to my work allowing me to stand up and do my job so I can return to 5 days a week

I am scared to death. My pm dr said its ok for me to stand but to not over do it. I stand in 2 hour intervals with a 30 minute break in between. It's not a hard job just standing and walking. As of now I hurt when standing or walking but I have to do what I need to do. I need money or I will be homeless. If I can't push through this then I will have to file for disability or find a sit down job for half of what I'm making. This really sucks. Sorry for the language

My symptoms right now are some nerve pain that comes and goes in my arm, face, leg and my foot My foot feel like a knife is in it. I did have 3 injections in my nerves in foot last Wednesday so maybe it's just sore.

I am going to pt 3 days a week with Aqua therapy and pt. I'm on a ton of meds

My questions today are?
If you have the nerve sensor in your back how long were you diagnosed before you had it put in? My pm said that if this last nerve block didn't work we would consider the sensor put in my back
Is it a major surgery? What is the down time and does it work? Will I still use meds?
Also has anyone ever had nerve pain come and go in other parts of your body that come for maybe 15 mins to an hour and it gets very hot and then goes away but comes back later?
Sorry I have so many questions but in so confused. Also I am probably repeating myself so I apologize.

My wonderful new family God bless [emoji41]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Juliek72 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
DejaVu (10-20-2015), Dhall748 (10-30-2015)