View Single Post
Old 10-19-2015, 10:22 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo*mar View Post
A vascular surgeon can also dx & treat NTOS I believe.. they aren’t limited to Vascular issues only..

So you had a concussion or possible TBI from the pool diving? You hit your head?
That can cause quite a few issues also..
If so you might benefit from some upper cervical chiropractic care.. it is not scary, if you are leery of general chiropractic the upper cervical is so gentle. look it up on you tube.. but basically your c 1 c 2 probably got really misaligned when you hit your head in the pool..

A full cervical MRI should be done as mentioned..to clearly rule in/out any injury.

Have you had any expert PT at all?
They can do some positional & other testing during the evaluation..
I have no idea. Anything could have happened to me after that pool accident but I wouldn't have a clue because apart from the chiropractor who took a look at my x-rays, everyone i've been to has told me I'm completely fine. And having such severe damage to my neck go untreated for 15 months, it's possible many more complications have arisen.

I'll make sure i mention all of this to the chiropractor im going to see tomorrow. I've been suggesting PT and asking my doctor for an MRI for months but he has had no interest in helping me from the start. Due to my young age, I believe he thinks me to be another teenager complaining about non existent symptoms in order to get pain killers or pot or something. My first appointment with my new doctor isnt till Nov. 2nd so I wont be able to get an MRI until sometime after then, unfortunately
KentonHorgan is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote