View Single Post
Old 10-19-2015, 12:14 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Hi maiamontilla,

I am going to re post some of your thread and reply in bold type. This will make it a bit easier to follow. If you are comfortable with sharing more information, please send a reply to my questions. Thanks

<<I actually had a worst canker sore before and it was on my tongue, it was too bad. However I could not remember if it also disturbed my sleep because of pain.>>

ARE YOU PRONE TO CANKER SORES? DO YOU GET THEM FREQUENTLY? DO YOU HAVE A HERPES ZOSTER VIRUS? DO YOU HAVE AN AUTO IMMUNE DISORDER? ARE YOU ON MEDICATION OR ANTIHISTAMINES THAT CAUSE YOU TO HAVE A DRY MOUTH?

<<I mean, I am afraid that the pain I am having doesn't come from this sore, since I have felt the same pain when I had my tooth pulled on August. After almost two months post op the pain was like a toothache, even worse than that. So, I visited my dentist and he told me there was nothing wrong with the socket and it has already healed, but the gums around the tooth beside it was swollen and very red, and so he took it off.>>

WERE THESE TWO TEETH ROOT CANALED PRIOR TO THE EXTRACTIONS?
WHAT IS THE GENERAL HEALTH OF YOUR TEETH AND GUMS? DO YOU HAVE REGULAR DENTAL CARE OR JUST WHEN SOMETHING HURTS?
I ASSUME WHEN YOU SAY "HE TOOK IT OFF" YOU MEAN THE DENTIST EXTRACTED THE TOOTH AND THAT THE RECENT EXTRACTIONS WERE TEETH NEXT TO EACH OTHER. IS THAT CORRECT?

***I have been in the dental profession for 4 decades. I am an educator and Certified Dental Assistant extensively experienced in chair side assisting and dental radiography. The information that I provide here is my opinion based on my education and professional experience. It is not meant to be taken as medical advice.***
Bryanna is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote