View Single Post
Old 10-19-2015, 12:43 PM
N/A

8 yr Member
N/A

8 yr Member

Bryanna, thanks for your comments, I know what you are saying, but I'm just having a huge problem going to get all these teeth and bridge next to it removed. I've kept it under control for about 10 yrs I think.

This recent flare up about 2 weeks ago hit me with pain and I WAS considering going to a dentist, but yesterday I started with 70/30 DMSO, added some collodial silver and clove oil and have had no pain for going on two days. Have this solution in a 1 oz dark dropper bottle and add drops to that area 3 times a day or so. I've been working with DMSO for some yrs as I'm on a DMSO group and they are so helpful. Many want to save trips to dentist and some would go directly to dentist for what I'm dealing with.

I have root canaled front upper teeth with crowns and they are about 40 yrs old...never a problem....but this last job over 10 yrs ago, not the same outcome.

http://dmsobenefits.blogspot.com/201...m-disease.html

I'm not suggesting this for anyone else but what feels right for me at this point.

A friend who also had a hip replacement the same year I did and she's 10 yrs older than me, had a tooth issue a couple yrs ago and went and did all the work the dentist did and she got a crown and says she has pain there to this day.

So thanks for all your good advice and I may end up yet getting the molar dug out and whatever they need to do. Right now, no pain, all is quiet with the treatment I'm doing.
caroline2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote