View Single Post
Old 10-19-2015, 05:15 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Default Slippery Slope

Hi Lilnyc,

Sounds like you are on the slippery slope. This doesn't go away if we don't let it. I have been like you for over a year and a half. I say quit your job, go dark for a month, where you meditate, knit, eat well and maintain a positive attitude(single most difficult thing to do and the single most important thing). Without a positive attitude our minds crash.

The reason it old you previously that Jane Mcgonigals podcast is spot on how to recover from this is because the most important thing is to minimize symptoms, but you have to kill the depression and anxiety before they destroy your life. Depression and anxiety are the main culprits and I swear this website can cause a lot of those things. Get off the nets, focus on getting better, quit your job. If you don't have a working brain, all opportunities of life disappear. Figure out ways to curb your anxiety and depression and don't get on the internet or this recovery can go on forever. I was given this advice, I couldn't follow it and now most of my symptoms are intact. Good luck, remember recovery can take a year or more. If you can bring a good attitude to this it's possible to recover or you can decide if you want to live like this forever.
qtipsq is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
lilyNYC (10-24-2015)