View Single Post
Old 10-19-2015, 07:29 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Back in hyperbaric oxygen therapy

Day six. So tired all I can do is sleep. It's an hour each way five days a week. I'm not as strong as last Jan when I did 40 treatments. I'm looking into finding a way to stay where the center is during the week.

Last time I went I was getting a mirror spread from my right affected ankle to my left. It completely reversed that spread. Also all the burning I was starting to feel on my arms and other places. An outlier to my RSD has always been the extreme edema up my entire right leg and upper pelvic region. I'm little and it was about 15 lbs of edema. After 40 sessions of HBOT, I only got a very mild reduction of the edema. Maybe I needed more sessions

Cut to seven months after my last treatments and I'm now starting to feel pain and spread to the left foot again. But worst is the spread of edema to my upper left leg and moving up my entire trunk. I've gained 8 more lbs of edema in the last two months. This time I'll go 80 sessions if they'll let me.

I also have a whooping four hour infusion of ketamine every two to three months. It helps the pain but does nothing for the edema. I've also had bisphosphonate infusions which did nothing for the edema.

All these treatments helped a lot of things but not the edema. This is atypical.

I'll let you know how it goes of people are interested.
cdwall is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
BioBased (10-20-2015), DejaVu (10-20-2015), mama mac (10-19-2015), stillsmiling (10-19-2015)