View Single Post
Old 10-19-2015, 11:06 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default My take on it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby17 View Post
Thank you for the good info link.
I called ss today to ask them why i got this in the mail so soon, but the girl i got wasnt nice and really couldnt give me any answers.

Should i go down to my local ss office and have them explain why this could have happened or just fill it out and send it in again.
I dont get why with such a low profile score, am being sent this stuff so often. You would think i wouldnt be one of their top priorities

The funny part in all this is, back in 2001 i was approved on my first try in 4 months of sending application in. I mean you would think, if my case was weak, back then they would have at least denied me once.

The stress of this, is now making me debate if i should just walk away from buying the house and staying where iam.

Thanks again Echoes
Bobby
Dear Bobby,

I don't know much and would defer to Echoes for sure on any SS advice.

If it were ME, I would go through with the plans on moving. I realize how stressful you must feel about another review so quickly, but since you have been on SS for so many years, have NOT improved, you should be victorious after another review. You can't live your life around a notice from SS.

Go about your life as you plan and worry about packing. SS will be what it will be and you will be wasting your time worrying about it. I would submit the form, and until you hear otherwise, you are still covered. Should the day come when they say they are going to rescind your benefits, then you can worry and also appeal that decision.

Worry will not change anything but I do know how stressful you must feel.

Wishing you the best and let us know how things proceed. (Just my take on it.)
Hopeless is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Bobby17 (10-20-2015)