View Single Post
Old 10-19-2015, 11:56 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobby17 View Post
Thank you for the good info link.
I called ss today to ask them why i got this in the mail so soon, but the girl i got wasnt nice and really couldnt give me any answers.

Should i go down to my local ss office and have them explain why this could have happened or just fill it out and send it in again.
I dont get why with such a low profile score, am being sent this stuff so often. You would think i wouldnt be one of their top priorities

The funny part in all this is, back in 2001 i was approved on my first try in 4 months of sending application in. I mean you would think, if my case was weak, back then they would have at least denied me once.

The stress of this, is now making me debate if i should just walk away from buying the house and staying where iam.

Thanks again Echoes
Bobby
i would just fill it out and send it in. i doubt you will get any answers from anyone since the people you will talk to dont really know themselves why you got it. It sounds like you will have a lot less stress if you move so i would just move anyway and live my life and take the paperwork as it comes. Easy for me to say i know, and i understand why you are concerned, but we cant stop living.
echoes long ago is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Bobby17 (10-20-2015)