View Single Post
Old 10-20-2015, 12:19 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopeless View Post
Dear Bobby,

I don't know much and would defer to Echoes for sure on any SS advice.

If it were ME, I would go through with the plans on moving. I realize how stressful you must feel about another review so quickly, but since you have been on SS for so many years, have NOT improved, you should be victorious after another review. You can't live your life around a notice from SS.

Go about your life as you plan and worry about packing. SS will be what it will be and you will be wasting your time worrying about it. I would submit the form, and until you hear otherwise, you are still covered. Should the day come when they say they are going to rescind your benefits, then you can worry and also appeal that decision.

Worry will not change anything but I do know how stressful you must feel.

Wishing you the best and let us know how things proceed. (Just my take on it.)

Thank you Hopeless for the kind words. When i was working stress never bothered me one bit, even in the stressful job i had.
But the last 14 years of constantly having this ssdi stuff hanging over my head has just ruined those last 14 years. The stress is just flat out eating me away as am sure it does to everybody else dealing with ssdi.
I just wish that i could be back to my old job and not having to rely on ssdi, as am sure everybody else feels the same way.
When i got last years review and saw that they finally changed my dairy date to 7 years, i was finally able to relax and say, i could start enjoying some life again. But then when i got the mail today, i was reading my mortgage paperwork that came today and hope my rate got locked in and was happy. Then i saw the SSDI letter and my stomach dropped. The thing that really gets me, is if ssdi has me in the computers with such a low profile score, why would they send me out another letter in only a year. Does their computer system not work or am i just that unlucky.

Your advice to just keep living life and not worry about the ssdi stuff is right on the money. I just dont know if my mind will let that happen for me.
If i let the ssdi stuff get to me and i cancel the house, then am stuck living some of the worst neighbors anyone could ever be around{and iam not kidding, rotten people to the core}

Thanks for the good advice
Bobby
Bobby17 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Hopeless (10-20-2015)