View Single Post
Old 10-20-2015, 12:42 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Dear Bobby,

Chronic conditions and pain magnify everything, including stress.

I personally have found myself get wound up tight like a spinning top since I became disabled. Things that used to just roll off my back like water off a duck now will send me into a complete tizzy.

Little things seem to fester and boil that previously were easily shrugged off.

There have been times where I wonder where I went and who is this person that replaced me that looks back in the mirror at me. It sure does not have the same disposition and personality I had.

Some days, I will see glimpses of my former self, but pain and suffering do take a toll on us in many ways.

Moving away from those neighbors sounds like a really good thing and may help reduce some of your stress levels. Now, if SS will let you be, you could go back to your life and eliminate the stress they are causing you, too.

About the SS review,.... it could be that your "income" on the mortgage paperwork may have been a trigger, but as easily as you clarified that in your post, that may be all that it would take to clarify it with SS. They may have thought it was current "earnings" from current work.

Like I said, I don't know much about it and would defer to others more informed, but it may just be that simple. I don't know why or how SS would know about the mortgage application but I also don't know how a lot of information gets disseminated to other sources.

ie, I don't know how my life history got on Goggle. I did not post it. I don't have Facebook, Twitter, or any "public" internet stuff but Google knows more about me than I do.

Guess privacy is a thing of the past for sure these days.
Hopeless is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Bobby17 (10-20-2015)