View Single Post
Old 10-20-2015, 01:25 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Hi Havent Been in at least 5 years Hello

I was Comenyaro but I think Im rsdno since 2008 they found out I had it in 1968 I was 13 in UCLA because my dad said what a baby I was screaming from just growing pains but of course a Neurosurgeon dropped in and in a few days sawe I had the RSD ,Fibrositis (back then now myalgia IBS and Rheumatoid Arthritis) I hope that doesnt sound too familiar but you can see you can make iit if you get help from a Doctor ,things arent great now Marijuana is legal here in Oregon they pretended about these CBDs(or take silver or do deep body internal cleanses, but I had an uncle who drank for pain same diff though the potheads who smoke a couple few ounces a month get very paranoid and its like $15 a gram here in the many pot shops I know of 6 in a square mile,different things work for different people ,I remember no getting Thai $25 oz but in 60s and 70s still ,Leafly wants you for the money with the Hippies pot was like a tribal thing though in the summer. I'm"sorry a pet peeve" Ive tried wekll over 40 things Stellate Ganglion Nerve Blocks trial Spinal Cord Stimulator and something called a Morphine pump that dispensed Fentanyl,drink Colloidal Silver this ad infinutum and Im tired and things havent improved though a few Doctors now have heard it my Doctor thinks my pain isnt as bad after 47 years it should have burned out
I should have stopped at Hi
Gemtle Hug Mark Is there still an RSD Chatroom teenaged grandaughters asking and me
Gentle Hug
rsdno

Last edited by rsdno; 10-20-2015 at 10:37 PM. Reason: Misspells ,my meaning went in wrong direction a litytle while
rsdno is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
BioBased (10-20-2015), Enna70 (10-20-2015), PurpleFoot721 (10-20-2015)