View Single Post
Old 10-20-2015, 03:11 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Hi Debi,

I'm catching up on posts and am glad to see an update from you even it is poopy administrative, hair-pulling type stuff! Paperwork, banking, probate. Oh joy! I am glad you have a Medicare plan picked out. That can be so overwhelming.

It is always nice to read about your supportive family and I am so happy for you that there is still so much love in your life. I know it doesn't make up for not having your honey, but how much more tragic if you didn't have them.

I have been thinking of you and sending love. And I will say prayers for a healing and pain relieving procedure. I know we will all have you in our hearts on the 30th. It's terrible to be dealing with physical and emotional pain at the same time! I hope you get relief.

Thanks for the sweet birthday note. I enjoyed sharing a happy normal day. I think I forgot to mention the nap I took, during which I was apparently snoring rather freely. Hey we gotta rest when we can right?

Watch out, there's a bunch of hugs coming your way!

Shine Your Bright Light
Littlepaw is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
DejaVu (10-20-2015), eva5667faliure (11-08-2015), Lara (10-23-2015), RSD ME (10-22-2015), St George 2013 (10-20-2015)