View Single Post
Old 10-20-2015, 04:50 PM
Magnate

8 yr Member
Magnate

8 yr Member
Cool Smirk

Hi there,

I understand pretty much all of your conditions, amongst many other conditions I suffer Neuropathic Facial Pain/TN and bodywide Neurological Hypersensitivity. Even being in the North of England I cannot bear anything covering me at night, even the lightest clothes burn. Intensity overall from all my conditions (excluding Cluster Headaches) is a 9.

The only treatments which make life bearable are 4 weekly infusions of Lidocaine, Oral Ketamine and the side effects of the heavy doses of Topiramate I take for Cluster Headache suppression - not that it is working at present. All together brings my Hypersensitivity down to a 5 for 2-3 weeks depending on external circumstances.

Meditation has also been a powerful weapon in my arsenal until recently where I have been unable to achieve a Meditative State due to further pain caused by a fall. I miss it and am worse off for losing the Practice.

I hope I have given you a couple of ideas you have not tried yet. Wishing you relief from this terrible list of conditions.

Dave.
To the shapes we now possess.

The Sage - Emerson, Lake & Palmer.
EnglishDave is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Darlene (10-21-2015), Lara (10-20-2015), Littlepaw (10-20-2015), St George 2013 (10-20-2015)