View Single Post
Old 10-20-2015, 05:23 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Greetings All:

Hi again, i'm giving you an update from my earlier entry regarding ON (occipital neuralgia). Like all other sufferers, it took a lot of time and a lot of medical expertise to finally give me a diagnosis. My ON is bi-lateral and no therapy/treatment has done anything. Yes, i am on opioids and have been on pain meds for around 12 years, mostly due to degeneration of my spine. I no longer worry about it. There seems nothing that can be done about my neck/head pain, it is always there so i just manage. i know i have changed and not for the better. the drugs affect my joy of life, there is none. just acceptance. without the antidepressants, i would no longer be here. just in time i was placed on drugs that, after a couple of weeks, the plans, the ideation of suicide just went away. my DW told me i was very selfish to think of killing myself. oh well. anyway, if anyone monitors this site and would like information on this disease/condition, i am willing to answer. contact me on mu33706 at yahoo dot com.
Murfisto is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote