View Single Post
Old 10-21-2015, 02:26 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Siobhan,

Are you familiar with homeopathy? I personally use various remedies depending on the circumstances and know lots of other people who find them to be beneficial also.

Because you seem to be someone who thinks deeply into things, here is a link with excellent information on using specific homeopathy prior to and after radiation exposure.

http://homeopathyplus.com/preparing-...al-procedures/

Let me know if you have any questions.
Bryanna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siobhan View Post
I am looking for info on what to do before and after a CT scan that I am going to have.

I think my scan will not involve any contrast.
It will essentially be a 3D head scan (focus is on the jaws) with only a "small" radiation dose, but nevertheless.

I have heard of people planning/doing a "detox" (not sure if that is the correct word to use) after they have their scans, but not much actual details.

I hope this is the right place to ask about it and get some guidance and collective wisdom from people on this amazing forum. Any insight in the actual steps / materials used will be greatly appreciated!

***I have been in the dental profession for 4 decades. I am an educator and Certified Dental Assistant extensively experienced in chair side assisting and dental radiography. The information that I provide here is my opinion based on my education and professional experience. It is not meant to be taken as medical advice.***
Bryanna is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote