Thread: Nerve Blocks?
View Single Post
Old 10-21-2015, 04:38 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Thanks, guys. Well, I spoke with the nuerologist's office today and they are gladly sending my records to the pain management office. I COULD NOT BELIEVE they said that yes, injections for nueropathy do exist. So far I have had to present them with things I find on my own instead of hearing about things through them. Even symptoms! I thought I was done with the legs, didn't know my hands, arms, wrists and face were coming. Still don't know what is next, if anything. Anyway, I am doubling down on injections if it will help. Block everything, why just the ankles? Ha ha. I will keep you guys posted. I am not sure about the pain meds with the track, they kind of handle it like the police can with a DUI. Driving heavy machinery/handling an 1100 pound racehorse. I guess even with liability since I have to harness them for professional drivers, etc. Trying to power through here, extremely hard right now. Hopefully this passes and it gets a little easier. I haven't missed a day of work yet, hanging on by a thread. I take Gabapentin at night only; it makes me pass out like you wouldn't believe.
Equine Dentist is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
baba222 (11-04-2015)