Thread: 1 tablet worsen
View Single Post
Old 10-21-2015, 07:56 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default started then stopped

I 2008 T tested positive for the AChR antibodies and treated accordingly.
After 2 1/2 years I was told I was stabilized because my symptoms were not as terrifying, (less severe and less frequent) and stated experiencing things that were not normal for one with MG.
1 example. I would feel pretty god in the morning and maybe run some chores. Instead of feeling less fatigued I felt even better later in the day. It's a long story how I ended up with this Neurologist but in mid 2013 my blood work came back seronegative and he slowed my treatment to 0. He refused to send me for a SFEMG fearing it could come back seropositive. I knew I was still inflictive and 3 other refused to send me for a SFEMG.
After an incident, I went to a Neurologist in Cal. that sent me to UCLA for a SFEMG but the blood work preceded me and I was positive again. That UCLA Dr. prescribed Cellcept and Mestinon with a referral to a Neurologist back home. The first Mestinon worsened my condition.
When I was being treated I was taking 5 60 mg. a day. Strange, but new Neurologist next week might have some answers. Thank you for your reply.
scrubbs is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote