View Single Post
Old 10-22-2015, 08:14 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Pogo,

Thanks for reading my post and for your thoughts. I hope that looking into this will be a good thing and I will get some symptom relief. I just am hoping that there is not something else going on and the root problem is never solved and things keep getting worse. I had a brain MRI in 2010 after I slipped on ice and hit my head. At that point everything looked normal. I am wondering if maybe that could have done something to cause this problem. I did have a list of neurological symptoms before that though. I also have postorual orthostatic tachycardia, were I deal with an increased heart rate upon standing and some other variouis neurological issues since 2003. Its not fun to add something else to the list but it would be great if maybe this diagnosis helps to improve my most bothersome symptoms with treatment.

Thanks again! Any additional thoughts from others would be great too. I am just feeling very alone right now with my list of symptoms increasing But am happy to have founds this board

Thanks!
kitkat33 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote