View Single Post
Old 10-22-2015, 10:33 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

if you only have this for three months, i would concentrate on healing. if you know the cause, work on that if its possible. take vitamins and supplements that will aid in providing the optimal conditions to heal your peripheral nerves. the earlier you do everything you can to reverse it the better the chance of actually being able to do it. by the time most of us find out what is happening to us a lot of damage has already been done.
try to keep a positive attitude and dont give up. depending on your cause, you may be able to slow the progression down, stop it, or even reverse it. there have been success stories here in the past.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cliffman View Post
I was the caretaker of my 85 year old Mother and now find myself in a bad spot because her home is full of items that will need to be sold since I can no longer take care of the property.

I have a garage full of tools, ladders, saws, etc. that I will likely never be able to use again since I have in the last 3 months developed PN in my hands, forearms, feet, lower legs and thighs. I'm wondering if any of you have any experience selling items by hiring a co. to handle it all? I don't have many friends that I can ask that would help so I'm looking for professional sources. I live in NY.

It becomes a bit overwhelming when I think of all the simple things that I can no longer do physically.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks....

Cliffman
echoes long ago is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
KnowNothingJon (10-22-2015), Lukesmom (10-22-2015), mrsD (10-22-2015)