Thread: denied again
View Single Post
Old 10-22-2015, 01:45 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LIT LOVE View Post
If you are under age 55, and can perform unskilled, sedentary work, then you will be denied for SSI/SSDI, the fact that you can't perform prior work doesn't matter.

How does your diabetes and high blood pressure keep you from working?

What functional limitations do you claim from a broken hip and femur from 9 years ago?

How long are you able to sit and stand--documented either by a Functional Capacity Evaluation or claimed by a doctor backed up with significant medical documentation?

Do you use a Cpap machine at night while you sleep?

Have you seen a spine surgeon? Has surgery been recommended for your pinched nerves? Have you done any physical therapy?
first of all I do not have any insurance and I do not work so there is limits to what help that I can get, I go to a clinic in my area on what they call a sliding fee and at this point I barely can afford that, I take 3 high blood pressure pills a day and my blood pressure still run high, I sleep in a sleep pap at night which I still can't get any rest, *** for my hip being broken 9 years ago I barely can walk 20ft without the thing hurting, and as for my back I had an MRI done which show the pinched nerve problem, the doctor told me I need to see a neurosurgeon but I don't have any insurance so I can't afford that, so there's nothing else that I can do that I know of and the doctor told me she didn't know anyone that would see me without insurance or cash and I am 43 years old
Hido is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote