View Single Post
Old 10-22-2015, 02:45 PM
Magnate

10 yr Member
Magnate

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hido View Post
first of all I do not have any insurance and I do not work so there is limits to what help that I can get, I go to a clinic in my area on what they call a sliding fee and at this point I barely can afford that, I take 3 high blood pressure pills a day and my blood pressure still run high, I sleep in a sleep pap at night which I still can't get any rest, *** for my hip being broken 9 years ago I barely can walk 20ft without the thing hurting, and as for my back I had an MRI done which show the pinched nerve problem, the doctor told me I need to see a neurosurgeon but I don't have any insurance so I can't afford that, so there's nothing else that I can do that I know of and the doctor told me she didn't know anyone that would see me without insurance or cash and I am 43 years old
My questions are all things that will be issues with SS. You asked why you've been denied before, and I'm trying to point out the issues that will be glaring problems with SS. How does having to take 3 blood pressures pills a day effect your ability to work? High blood pressure is called the silent killer as Janke often points out. You don't need to answer, but just understand that type II diabetes and high blood pressure rarely can be proven to effect a person's ability to work and claiming that they do may effect your credibility. Does your hip and femur effect your ability to sit and perform an unskilled sedentary job? Even those that require a cane to walk or have lost a limb are routinely denied SSI/SSDI benefits.

You have the burden to prove you qualify for SSI/SSDI regardless if you have insurance or not. You should sit down and write out which of your impairments effect your ability to work starting from the most severe to the least--use that list when you fill out SS paperwork, concentrating your energy on the most severe.
LIT LOVE is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote