View Single Post
Old 10-22-2015, 09:47 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Heart

Dear people, B12! I'll say it again, B12! Google it and see just what an impact it has when people are deficient in it.

Forasmuch as people claim B1 is the main thing lost to alcohol dependency, it is not true. B12 also takes a massive hit, probably more than B1. A multi or taking Folic acid (folate, B9) MASKS the issue.

Big pharma doesn't make profits from cures, but keeps making return clientele to fuel one of the biggest monopolies on the planet.

As for me,

I have never felt better as I did since taking the B12. Not yet perfect. But paresthesias are at an all time low. Face shape is returning, muscles are starting to wake up and fill out again after the erosion of neurogenic atrophy. Skin color is wonderful, seborrheic dermatitis is gone. Sleep patterns are stabilizing.

My warning is this: B12. Take it, and make sure you do not become someone who is exploited by big pharmaceutical companies and poor grade vitamin companies.

This stupid, evil system values youth. In my experience, as soon as you pass the barrier of 30, kids at McDonalds start calling you "Sir." And doctors become more and more "conservative" and minimalist in their treatments.

ALWAYS demand your rights. You have the same rights as anyone. All people have the right to proper and fair treatment. And YOU have the right to make sure you get the best care, especially for something as harrowing as a neurological issue.

You are not created to be a purse, wallet, piggy bank for big companies. You are human. You have dignity and pride and worth! Never dare give up the image of who you REALLY are.

Peace, love and flowers to you all.

I go by 'Kris Whitestone' in the "cult camp" of Facebook. Be sure to look me up some day, if you ever want to stop by

As my final post - here is my regimen that has done me the world of good:

1200 : 85mg B6, B1 (250mg), B3 (400mg), B5 (300mg), Vit A (10,000 international units- do not used for prolonged time), D3 (1000 iu), Magnesium (300mg) - take ALL with FOOD. [All the Bs are contained in a B complex]

1400 : Calcium (600mg) with food

1700 : E (500iu) and Zinc (125mg as amino chelate; do not take for prolonged time) with food

1800 : Magnesium (300mg) with food

2200 : B12 2000mcg TAKE ON EMPTY STOMACH (2000 for first month or two, then reduce to 1000mcg oral daily for up to two years. If symptoms increase, return to 2000mcg for a month at a time before reducing to 1000mcg). This is the most important vitamin, to which every other element in the regimen is hinged. (You may choose to start your day with this instead of the B complex - just switch them out)

0000 : B1 (250mg), Magnesium (300mg), D (300mg) with food.
"Thanks for this!" says:
newstown (10-24-2015)