View Single Post
Old 10-23-2015, 12:20 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Default Extremely Worried

I have been a lurker for quite some time; I have now decided to actually make a post.

I am currently attending university, as an Engineering student. A couple years ago I was doing sprints around a field, and I ran straight into a post. I did not have LOC or vision problems immediately after, but began developing symptoms a few days later. I have had chronic headaches and tinnitus ever since.

I took time off of school to recover, and I only participate in very mild exercise, I am on a vitamin regimen, etc. My symptoms are not very severe, but they are extremely persistent. I also have mild anxiety related to my head injury.

There was an event the other day that has made me extremely anxious. I have not attended classes since, even though I suspect my increase in symptoms is purely due to anxiety.

So I was standing around a couch with a couple friends, and one of my friends whom was sitting down gave me a hard push and I stumbled back a few feet. I am very worried that this has given me another concussion, and am quite frankly freaking out.

I have done extensive research regarding the amount of force needed to cause a concussion, but I am unsure of how much less force it would require for me to sustain damage due to my history of concussions.

What do you guys think?
ConcussedGuy17 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote