View Single Post
Old 10-23-2015, 02:31 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

thank you for answers.

My sinus pain seems to be down but still have weird sensations in neck and collarbone area. Also gums near extraction site seem white. Is this normal?

I am starting to wonder if antibiotics triggered nr 18 tooth on the bottom to act up and this is what gives me jaw pain and neck pain and radiates to collarbone.. not all the time but occasionally. I put all my money to extract the other tooth that now I need to see what to do with this one. I know I need to get it out but I cant recall right now do I have root canal done there. My dentist did xray of one tooth only because of my funds.

My dentist is regular dentist and has his own business but he actually has doctorate in dental surgery. Does that count? I remember when he checked sinuses he did a nose test on me to make sure I don't have hole.

I still have really high anxciety and I am sure many issues are elevated because of this. I am just so scared that something is terribly wrong. Most I am worried about is that radiating pain in my lower jaw and neck.

I am familiar with oregano oil but can you take it internally? I know tea tree oil you cant. I also have heard about colloidial silver but have no idea how to use it.
rintsike is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote