View Single Post
Old 10-23-2015, 10:27 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Healthgirl View Post
Canagirl, are you feeling better?
Yes and no....
Since my diagnosis in June i think I'm mentally ( most days) doing better because I know I'm not crazy and I'm not doing this to myself ( as six neuros had told me! I had been told that I was extremely stressed and anxious and as a result my brain was "making up" these feelings). That sent me crazy... I had never been stressed anxious or depressed. I had never been on meds in my life for anything! I never went to the doc and was a very laid back person. Anyway, mentally I learning to deal and heal slowly.

I'm still I pain all day everyday but the levels have come down ( I was going crazy before and don't know how long I could have stuck around ). I Am not onmeds anymore and my pain levels are the same as when I was on the meds, so I'm assuming some healing has happened.

My insane vibrations and twutching and tingling etc in all parts of my body all at the same time remain and don't show signs of going away. But, Im learning to live with them and know they will never go away because I have sfn. As much as that sucks to have, it's been sooo helpful to me in learning to accept this and trying to find a way to keep going. I know that I'm. Not causing this!!! Knowing that helpsy stress levels enormously. I still have days when I can't cope and breakdown but they are becoming less and less.

I am back to work after taking a couple of months off and I am so much more focused at work than than when I was undiagnosed.
canagirl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
baba222 (11-12-2016), bluesfan (12-06-2015), DavidHC (11-06-2016), en bloc (10-24-2015), janieg (10-23-2015), madisongrrl (10-23-2015), pinkynose (10-24-2015), Ragtop262 (10-26-2015)