View Single Post
Old 10-24-2015, 05:04 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Thank you again, Bryanna. You are just awesome, we are lucky to have you!

It looks to me my best (safest) bet is to stick to healthy food - Carotenoids, Black and green tea, beans, lentils, and garlic will be a must and easy to have.

I think I'll stay away from sea weeds as I've read about its potential toxicity and inability for the consumer to know where exactly was it harvested.

Also Homeopathic X-ray and Cadmium sulphuricum seem like something that only a more knowledgeable person could use, I am concerned I could make things worse.

I've (of course) combed the web on this topic and managed to memorise only a few things.
Eg. scientists seem to be divided on a few things, eg. if high levels of vit C are beneficial or actually counterproductive. I am currently using 1g in morning and 1g evening.

Seems like sticking to those good veggies, green tea (I read somehwere that it should be decaffeinated), beans and garlic. Also, very important is to avoid bad foods.

In regards to Apis mellifica, I am not sure what is it and in what form is it sold and how can I buy it ????

My doctor told me there is no such thing as protection from CT xrays (??).

I am also wondering if MRI of this region (jaws/sinuses) is a valid option to consider in lieu of CT? Would it show as good data as a CT scan? Can MRI show the jaw bones AND all soft tissues as well as CT??
Siobhan is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote