View Single Post
Old 10-24-2015, 08:41 AM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Maiamontilla,

Thank you for the kinds words
Sometimes it's just nice to have someone to reach out to and I'm glad I could be of some help to you. I hope you will pursue getting a dentist and find someone who will serve you well. Don't give up!

I came across this dentist in the Philippines... have no idea if she would be near you or not. Please take a look.. https://www.practo.com/metro-manila/...-ebuen-dentist

Bryanna

Quote:
Originally Posted by maiamontilla View Post
Hello, Bryanna.

Thank you so much for everything- for answering all of my concerns; for the endless advice; for never getting tired on listening and for the knowledge you've shared with me. I learned a lot and I'm very blessed I've found you. And I would always keep every learning that I earned- I promise to take care of my dental health from now on.

Thank you so much, Bryanna! You are an angel.

Thank you! Xoxo

***I have been in the dental profession for 4 decades. I am an educator and Certified Dental Assistant extensively experienced in chair side assisting and dental radiography. The information that I provide here is my opinion based on my education and professional experience. It is not meant to be taken as medical advice.***
Bryanna is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote