View Single Post
Old 10-24-2015, 09:27 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by echoes long ago View Post
if you only have this for three months, i would concentrate on healing. if you know the cause, work on that if its possible. take vitamins and supplements that will aid in providing the optimal conditions to heal your peripheral nerves. the earlier you do everything you can to reverse it the better the chance of actually being able to do it. by the time most of us find out what is happening to us a lot of damage has already been done.
try to keep a positive attitude and dont give up. depending on your cause, you may be able to slow the progression down, stop it, or even reverse it. there have been success stories here in the past.
Thank for your the encouraging words. I don't know the cause but I did get the results of the small fiber neuropathy skin biopsy the other day, it came back positive. I suppose there is no reversal once the nerves are that damaged?

I find it very odd that this all started only several days after having the 2nd set of stents put in my heart. That said, in many instances I guess there is no rhyme nor reason why anyone gets this disease, at least not one that the doctors ever find.

Cliffman
Cliffman is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote