View Single Post
Old 10-24-2015, 07:11 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by caroline2 View Post
Hi, sorry you are having so much pain. Not good.

Are you taking all the supplements that everyone talks about here? I have a friend who deals with neuropathy from so many yrs on statins and she always talked about the pain at night especially and her walking is very compromised. She's taken neurontin and gabapentin over many years and I don't think she is taking either of them now. Last time I talked to her she was feeling improvement vs how she has felt over a lot of years.

Along with all the statins she's taken, she also had many surgeries for squamish cell cancers on both legs, so this too I'm sure added to all the neuropathy.

Well, she's been taking grape seed extract for about 5 yrs now and she believes this antioxidant has helped her. I've been a constant taker of grape seed ex for 20 yrs.

So this is good news for her. I about finished with inosine and sphingolin for the nerve damage I've ended up with from hip replacement. Some nights my toes go into major pain but not for the last couple nights as I'm changing my sleep position and not sleeping on the hip surgery side of my body.

I can't say enough about grape seed extract and I've talked a LOT about it on NT.
How much of grape seed extract?
baba222 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote