Thread: Had a Great Day
View Single Post
Old 10-25-2015, 09:14 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Default I had a great spontaneous night!

I am a control freak and for the past few months I have constructed a very rigid schedule to try and get my symptoms under control. I have avoided doing anything that changes my schedule and might make my symptoms worse. I eat a similar meals at the same time, I use my 10's machine the same time, I meditate the same time, I get in bed the same time, etc. To a degree this has helped and I do know as far as sleep there is much written about maintaining a regular routine. Unfortunately this has caused me to say no to opportunities, especially nighttime ones, even if I am feeling well.

Yesterday my friend called to offer me a free ticket to see "Swan Lake" with her. I surprised myself and said YES! It was beautiful and we had a marvelous time. I did not have any symptoms at the performance and even though I didn't get home until late I fell asleep quickly, only got up 1 time to apply some lotion and slept the rest of the night symptom free.

I'm thinking my mind plays a bigger part in all of this then I have realized
pinkynose is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
bluesfan (10-27-2015), EnglishDave (10-25-2015), glenntaj (10-26-2015), KnowNothingJon (10-25-2015), Lukesmom (10-25-2015)