Thread: Had a Great Day
View Single Post
Old 10-25-2015, 09:27 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinkynose View Post
I am a control freak and for the past few months I have constructed a very rigid schedule to try and get my symptoms under control. I have avoided doing anything that changes my schedule and might make my symptoms worse. I eat a similar meals at the same time, I use my 10's machine the same time, I meditate the same time, I get in bed the same time, etc. To a degree this has helped and I do know as far as sleep there is much written about maintaining a regular routine. Unfortunately this has caused me to say no to opportunities, especially nighttime ones, even if I am feeling well.

Yesterday my friend called to offer me a free ticket to see "Swan Lake" with her. I surprised myself and said YES! It was beautiful and we had a marvelous time. I did not have any symptoms at the performance and even though I didn't get home until late I fell asleep quickly, only got up 1 time to apply some lotion and slept the rest of the night symptom free.

I'm thinking my mind plays a bigger part in all of this then I have realized
That's great news Pinkynose...I'm happy for you and it's great to read some positive news!

All the best,

Cliffman
Cliffman is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
pinkynose (10-25-2015)