View Single Post
Old 10-25-2015, 12:35 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Thumbs up Anything different?

Quote:
Originally Posted by _dreamer_ View Post
Hi again. So I've been diagnosed with a few things by a neuro in August, but the past two weeks have been just terrible. My feet are SO bad in the evenings and at night. They turn bright red and feel swollen. I actually even almost went to the ER a few nights ago. I've been dealing with pain for fifteen years, and have never had pain this bad. I was frightened that something was seriously wrong.

Basically I can't be on my feet a lot. They're bad even when I'm not, but flare up so much in the evening when I'm doing a lot of standing or walking. I don't ever dare to do steps though.
My neuro left his practice so I will ask my back doctor next week for another name. This is scaring me...having me this that it's something other than the things I've been diagnosed with.

Any advice?
High stress? Too much potato salad? Weather? If you use the search function on the toolbar and search "flares" you will se that there is a plethera of things that make us suffer more. If you experience burning and tender skin on the tops of your feet, I found Mortons Epsom Salt Lotion to be helpful enough to return to using bedsheets again. Good Luck, Ken in Texas.
zkrp01 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
St George 2013 (10-25-2015)