View Single Post
Old 10-26-2015, 03:06 PM
N/A

8 yr Member
N/A

8 yr Member

Elaine, I deal with a miserable right knee and all worse since hip replacement surgery in 2010....I wear knee supports and my latest type is a magnetic knee support. I'm doing ALL I can with my means and power to not do a knee surgery...for starters it's about a year rehab/recovery for most as I've read and heard. It can help but for me the hip job did me in on surgery route.

I have a Prolozone post in the Chronic Pain section and there are a couple Prolotherapy PRP/Stem Cell posts on the boards by me and others.

Right now I'm into 4th week of ultrasound and laser work with a chiro. I had this work a couple yrs ago but the chiro I was seeing had to retire due to health issues so I had to find another chiro who does this work. She accepts medicare.

I use so many topicals including Topricin, Ultra Tiger Balm, DMSO, Tea Tree Oil...and others, I've learned how to mix them and also add some crushed aspirin and tylenol 3 to my mixes. I'm like a chemist trying to save myself from a replacement surgery or even a knee surgery, which I've heard often leads to a knee replacement.

Acupuncture can help but one has to stick with it. I don't know of any cures and many go for the replacements and end up with more issues.

My belief is more surgery, more nerve damage. My nerve issue came from hip replacement. I use ice and heat and believe my magnetic support helps. C
caroline2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
pinkynose (10-26-2015), zkrp01 (10-27-2015)