View Single Post
Old 10-26-2015, 04:32 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by _dreamer_ View Post
Hi again. So I've been diagnosed with a few things by a neuro in August, but the past two weeks have been just terrible. My feet are SO bad in the evenings and at night. They turn bright red and feel swollen. I actually even almost went to the ER a few nights ago. I've been dealing with pain for fifteen years, and have never had pain this bad. I was frightened that something was seriously wrong.

Basically I can't be on my feet a lot. They're bad even when I'm not, but flare up so much in the evening when I'm doing a lot of standing or walking. I don't ever dare to do steps though.
My neuro left his practice so I will ask my back doctor next week for another name. This is scaring me...having me this that it's something other than the things I've been diagnosed with.

Any advice?
About a month ago I made the error of listening to the Neurologist that recommended walking for exercise. I walked at a slow pace for 15 minutes indoors on a carpet with supportive shoes, that resulted in a bad night of pain in the feet and ankles. That was the last time I exercised. I was recently diagnosed with SFN. I have to use stairs everyday in the house and walk around a little during the day so that the muscles don't get weak, however anymore than that the pain gets to be too much.

Cliffman
Cliffman is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote