View Single Post
Old 10-26-2015, 05:35 PM
N/A

8 yr Member
N/A

8 yr Member

Elaine, I know no one personally who has done Prolozone injections but do know some people who did replacements. Replacements and surgery get insurance support. Prolozone we are on our own. Most human nature goes to insurance but I've learned so much better as I age.

Here is an impressive link and about a doctor who travels to India to help people over there. I can just imagine the misery and grief in that country. Joint pain is worldwide.

http://www.faim.org/painrelief/knee-...prolozone.html

The only way we can know is if we try this method or go with the mainstream treatments.

Oh BTW: I had prolotherapy (dextrose) injections in my right shoulder over 6 yrs ago and got 3 years of pain free shoulder. So I know these class of no insurance coverage protocols do work. I need to get off my B*** and do it.

Just talked to a friend who had a knee replacement at 84 and it took a year rehab but she is happy to climb her long stairs. Her story is she would have fluid filled knees, have them drained and then they would fill up again, so she did the replacement. She had no idea about the Prolozone etc. Again, MOST go to the insurance covered works. I don't have fluid on the knee.
caroline2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote