View Single Post
Old 10-27-2015, 02:44 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Default Long term benzos user/abuser support

Hello everyone,

I hope this forum is a bit softer than crazyboard, and hopefully I will get some answers to my problems - generalized anxiety disorder, avoidant personality, severe social interaction problems.

I have multiple issues regarding my general health, although this post will be about how to cope with cognition deficits while on lorazepam and alprazolam.

I have more than 2 years on these pills, my pet get's them in any quantity whenever it wants.

I have tried a lot of antidepressant medication, you name it and I'll tell you if I didn't. Even antipsychotics, tryciclics, MAOIs, nootropics (piracetam, pramiracetam - won't work anymore)

I can't give up benzos, they changed my live, I have finished college, I'm on master's degree now, but I am taking them in huge quantities and my memory and cognition aren't as they were and interfere very much with my mood and intellectual activities. Though, I am relaxed and I can walk on streets and talk to people, it's the best thing happened for me for a long time - i hope you can understand.

My resident doctor friend taught me how inject myself Cerebrolisyne, though it's expensive, it gives up good results over the past months - with breaks.

My pdoc told me last year that I should do Cerebrolisyne for a whole year with breaks (what does she meant?)

So, in the final I must shock you, I'm taking minimum 6 mg of lorazepam and 2 mg of alprazolam a day, divided over the day.

Should I continue with cerebrolisyne? How much, 2.5 - 5mL/day over 20 continuous days and 10 days brake?

Thank you very much!

PS: Please don't judge me. If you are willing to help please post, if you are prone to criticism, please don't. Thank you!
"Thanks for this!" says:
St George 2013 (10-27-2015)