View Single Post
Old 10-27-2015, 10:05 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Pam,
These are some rather monumental steps that you are both taking. Pats on the back to both of you for what you have both conquered and new challenges you both face every day. He is back to work after rehab and you both endured that. You had gone back to work with many difficult factors to overcome but you did it AND you dealt with his rehab...WOW.....and now, you are going to pain clinic.
Please take a minute to breathe deeply and savor your efforts and your accomplishments. I know there are still tough roads ahead but, you two have both proven you are up to the task. You inspire me Pam. God Bless you both as you endeavor to make your lives everything you want them to be.
D.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PamelaJune View Post
Faced his first days back, was very nervous, I reminded him they all missed him for the 8 weeks he was gone and they clubbed in to buy him a brilliant gift and signed a card. The challenge he faces is he works with a group of people who moan constantly how bad the employer is. That atmosphere brings everyone down and its constant. Don't get me wrong, there are many who enjoy working there and provide moral support but overall negativity seems to be rife. I've said to DB if he has to leave, then that's ok, leave. We will get by.
"Thanks for this!" says:
DejaVu (10-30-2015), eva5667faliure (02-13-2016), PamelaJune (10-27-2015), RSD ME (06-22-2016)