View Single Post
Old 06-28-2007, 11:36 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Hi Frogga,

I saw where you are having a really bad time. I read all of your post but somethings I have no ideal on such as the pump. I do think of you though and wish you would start seeing better days and maybe a pain pump would do it.

As far as walking, I have quit taking my walks. I took a short one Monday and decided I won't do anymore. I hadn't done any in a week or so anyway. I do stay on my feet a lot. I have trouble satting still.Even with two caregivers I see something that needs doing and I do it. As a matter of fact sometimes I clean my house so they won't see such a mess. How's that for nutty?

I do think the foot pain and the pelvic pain were seperate. Mainly because the pain didn't go all the way down my legs. It was in my pelvic area and in my feet, top and bottom.

As far as the tea. I had just opened a new package and made some. I had been wanting some forever and finally made some. I drink some right after I made it. I really think though it did get the pelvic pain going. I drink coffee though and it don't bother me.

Like you, I can't do dairy, ice cream, bread and sugar. I am pretty much a vegetarian also. I don't do any dairy products. I eat egg whites for breakfast and eat salads or fish at times for other meals.

What I have noticed to my appetite is crazy. There are days I have to make myself eat. I don't crave foods or get hungry.

Thanks for the input.

Ada
dreambeliever128 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote