View Single Post
Old 10-28-2015, 10:00 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Inviting your advice, thoughts, recommendations, etc.

I have a doctors appointment next week and plan to get his advice on what I should do next in my struggle with PN. I don't know if it's the weather (seems unlikely) or what, but my symptoms are really interfering with my Quality of Life, to say the least. This is the worst it has been since I went to the doc in Jan. 2013. It has gradually become more bothersome the entire time with a rather rapid decline in the last 6 months. I plan to ask about Lyrica, Neurontin, Amitriptyline, Cymbalta, electric stimulation, and most of the stuff mentioned on here. In short, I am looking for any advice on treatments or protocols of any kind that some of you may have had some success with lately that I might not know about. Or, if you have just heard of something but have no experience with it, let me know that as well. Mrs. D? Wide O? IceHouse? Any and all, if you have any thoughts they will be greatly appreciated. I haven't had any alcohol save my flirtation with it in July and August of 2014, so that wouldn't be contributing to this bothersome decline, I wouldn't think.
"Thanks for this!" says:
PamelaJune (03-07-2016)