View Single Post
Old 10-28-2015, 07:39 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Thanks again Bryanna!

It was the first OS that sent me to the ENT. I did ask this new OS (the one who doesn't absolutely need the CT done) if I should see the ENT and he said "no need, once this is removed, everything will clear up including sinuses". He said that the sinus is "possibly" involved and it didn't bother him at all. It may be relevant to mention that this guy also teaches at University, so I would expect him to be abreast with new developments, more so than the previous OS (older person) who maybe is not really exposed to discussions with his colleagues (?).

Re. the panorex, the new OS immediately pointed to me the area of his concern (actually the same area that I asked my dentist and the first OS about, but they dismissed it). So that threw me away immediately, looked like he knew what he was seeing and talking about. Could there be so much difference between professionals!?!

Would a residual infection cyst be more mobile and soft, as opposed to mine which SEEMS to be more firm and "attached" to one spot?? Or maybe it also depends on the "stage" the cyst/abscess is in (early / mature with pus)??? I am only taking a stab here with my thinking.
Siobhan is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote