View Single Post
Old 06-28-2007, 12:43 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

My goodness, it's sounds awfully familiar. Had cts surgery bi-laterally last year. At that time the surgeon diagnosed me with tos, double crush syndrome. I guess no one beieves this?? The physiatrist says only a few have this condition.!! Mean while benefits finished the first of March. I was deemed to work as a sales clerk for 40 hours a week. I know I can't work full time at anything. If I could do it, I would'nt be living this mess. My doctor has reccomended cpp disability. I do get a small care allowance once a month for help with housework. As I said another mri, waiting for this. It will be done on the plexus. Could this show tos compression?? I am on a new med. Gabapentin for the burning nerve pain. It's not without some side effects but so far the pro's are better than the sideeffects. I was told by wcb it was all myofascial pain as well. Whew, am I glad to hear from you. Maybe I should ask for a referral to the doctor in NS. I could get there. It seems like other than drugs no one can diagnose me or help me. Pm me with any information you can, that could help. Thanks, am I glad to here from you!!! Forgot to add I have a workers advocate to help me with the appeals process. It should be in August. I wondering if I should postpone this pending more medical investigation. What do you think???

Last edited by hairdresser; 06-28-2007 at 12:48 PM. Reason: added too.
hairdresser is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote