View Single Post
Old 10-29-2015, 12:30 PM
N/A

8 yr Member
N/A

8 yr Member

I had my 1 and only PA in 2005 and it was a family stress time. I ended up in ER as I just didn't know...I took Lorazepam for a while after that 1/2mg and things have been OK since. I work with Inositol and Gaba daily to keep my system CALM and make sure I'm getting enough magnesium thru the day. I got off the Lorazepam since there is info out there that it is linked to Alzheimers. There is info out there about this.

A friend not long ago was going thru depression and anxiety and I don't think she bought into the magnesium support. She ended up going to the ER and the hospital kept her for 5 days and took her thru tons of tests and she went home with 6 or so heart drugs.

She thinks now it was a panic attack that did all this to her. The Kaiser people now check her viscosity weekly and her blood is thinning out. I love grape seed extract and it works to keep our blood thinner. So many people today are on blood thinner drugs.

There is a LONG post on Magnesium on the vit/herb section here. Many are deficient in magnesium.
"Thanks for this!" says:
DejaVu (10-29-2015), VegetaGirl (10-30-2015)