Thread: Neuropathy oil
View Single Post
Old 10-30-2015, 07:57 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Default Neuropathy oil

My sister gave me a bottle of Frankincense neuropathy oil to try along with an infared jade disc heating pad. They both helped with different issues. There are numerous f oils sold on Amazon. I found the herbal smell pleasant.

Months ago I told my sister about an article I read that discussed the use of Frankincense for non-Hodgkins lymphoma which she has. Since she has used the oil topically the very large tumors on her neck have shrunk considerably. Due to this success she researched further and decided to take Frankincense internally. She has a medical background-2 degrees and discusses holistic/alternative medicine with a former colleague who is reknown for a medical breakthrough. He did not admonish her for using the Frankincense, but suggested she add pancreatic enzymes to her daily regimen.

Slightly off topic: During my physical yesterday my PCP asked me if I examined my breasts, which I found embarrassing since I do not and never have. He told me that the medical community has done a 180 on breast self-examination, "you are ahead of the curve."
BioBased is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
bluesfan (10-31-2015), caroline2 (10-30-2015), DejaVu (11-09-2015)