View Single Post
Old 10-30-2015, 10:00 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Thank you to everyone of you who have helped me. I agree with all of you, which is why I posted with this question. To me starting both of these meds on the same days seems strange. I'm on day 11 now and things are starting to even out.
I have had a whole list of medical problems for the last 17 years and have been passed from one doctor to the next with no long lasting results. I had really given up, but thought I'd try one more time. I took a list of 11 things I needed fixed to my doctor appointment 11 days ago and I said wasn't leaving until something was done. I typically the answer of "get lab work done and come back in 3 months".
I think he gave me these 2 meds just to get rid of me on that day. That's why I hesitated calling the doctor back. He probably would have told me to stop both and come back in 3 months. So as a last resort, I think I'll just try and ride this out and see what happens a month from now.
LMPinkereton is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
DejaVu (10-30-2015), eva5667faliure (10-30-2015), Snoopy (10-31-2015), St George 2013 (10-30-2015)