View Single Post
Old 10-30-2015, 12:35 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Default CRPS and bladder problems?

Hello everyone,

I apologise for being inactive for a while, things have just been really hectic.

So my CRPS in my left arm has got really bad, I can't have anything touching it at all, no long sleeves, hot water etc. My fingers are also completely fixed into a fist (I have been pretty much stuck like that since january) and when I can get close enough with my other hand I can't get them open at all. My right foot has improved a little movement wise, I am off the crutches for now unless its a long distance. Im just getting some pain in my leg where my ankle is twisted inwards. I am still waiting to start some kind of pain management intervention, I don't see the team until the end of the month and there was a mix up over where I was having my intervention treatment so its taken even longer. not only that but the NHS have cut my funding for my physiotherapy so I no longer get it, I am just having to rely on work I can do at home for now and hope the pain team have a better idea.

For the last month or so I have been having problems with my bladder, I am really struggling to go and I am getting that similar CRPS type burning pain in my lower abdomen although not nearly as intense. Its not like UTI pain, and sometimes I can go well over 12 hours without peeing which is probably not very healthy.

Does anyone else experience anything similar? I will mention it to my GP next time I see her but she never takes anything I say very seriously, especially when it comes to new symptoms.
abigailsophiex is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
DejaVu (10-31-2015)