View Single Post
Old 10-30-2015, 02:00 PM
N/A

8 yr Member
N/A

8 yr Member

Morning fatigue can definitely be a Low Cortisol. I was told I had the FM in 1999 but never really believed it. Long story, but I was working since 1991 on what I believed was a sluggish thyroid and once I finally got on Armour in 2002, the years of depression lifted...lots of years of anti depressant drugs....grrrrrrrrr

We are not lab numbers but we are symptoms.

For the FM issue which many docs slap on people when they just don't know, there are many issues to be addressed: thyroid, adrenals, hormones, minerals and cortisol.

I don't have depression but sleep good all night but fatigue in morning. I deal with bodywide pain due to OA but know my cortisol is the factor. I've worked hard on that issue and just can't seem to get balanced. Some supps/drugs will cause higher BP issues and I don't need that. So for the last 6 months I've been working more on B5 in the Pantethine form to support adrenals.

It is very complicated as I've found but I keep working on it all and I'm 77. I can swear by grape seed extract for overall immune system support and it does help with energy as it keeps our blood thin and "clean"...we don't want sticky blood. This is just part of my story and I believe too magnesium is critical. C
caroline2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote