View Single Post
Old 10-30-2015, 06:50 PM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member

Debi

Days like today are hard. I know how you feel. I tried so hard not to think about "anniversaries" and "first times" without him there. It's hard not to do but you will notice it gets easier to deal with as time moves on.

Your kids sound wonderful. It's so nice to have family to lean on when you need support.

It was a real learning experience for me to realize just how much I depended on him for little stuff. Things you don't even think about or notice.....until you have to start doing them by yourself. Now.....I'm Miss Independent and rarely ask for help. Even though I need to at times I just don't want to be a bother to anyone.

I hope the shots give you some relief and you're up and around soon. You don't realize how much you do until you're told not to and have to ask someone else for help.
These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Kitty is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
bluesfan (10-31-2015), DejaVu (11-01-2015), eva5667faliure (11-08-2015), Hopeless (10-30-2015), Lara (10-30-2015), St George 2013 (10-30-2015)