View Single Post
Old 06-28-2007, 03:16 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Carolyn

Hi everyone -
Well I did it!! I had the Ceregene procedure done at the same hospital, with the same surgeon and surgicial team that treated Carolyn.. I had mine done on the 26th while Carolyn had hers done the 18th I believe. I talked to her on the phone a few times but she sounded exhausted. On Sunday the 25th my sil and I went into Philadelphia to see how she was doing. We found her in the gymn-between exercises but she still seemed tired. They put her through her paces on the balance bars(she did quite well) and we left shortly afterward.The next morning I had mine done. I had to be at the hospita l at 5:30.

My procedure was uneventful - they put me to sleep around 7;35 and I woke up 8 housr later. They told me my first words were - are my eyes puffy? and "where's Linda?" a nurse on the floor. Knock on wood I haven't had any problems. Tomorow I can wash my hair (that should be interesting) because of the staples. I've had no pain which seems to surpise those that ask. We arrived home around 20 this afternoon - Gee did that feel good!!

Last edited by Dottie; 06-29-2007 at 06:24 AM. Reason: needed to correct errors made by the gremlins overnight.
Dottie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote