View Single Post
Old 10-31-2015, 10:53 AM
Banned User

8 yr Member
Banned User

8 yr Member
Default peripheral nerve change in treatment

[QUOTE=mrsD;1180318]There has always been a question about valerian. One laboratory tested several products, and found they didn't have what was claimed on the label.
]

TY Mrs D for your reply , i have a update on my condition since my last post, I have noticed a change as far as pain, i have very minimal pain , to no pain its hard to explain on how my body feels though , its not a soarness, and its not body aches, its like a pressure type with no pain , hard to explain example like putting a medium size book on you forearm ,you know its there and doesnt hurt you, and not heavy hehehe hard to explain, anyway i still have the numbness on my lower legs and feet since the varian root is a sleep aid i do sleep very well ,also i have started using rosemary oil extract on my lower back where my operation incision is and down buttocks ,down to my thigh for my sciatic pain and it does seem to help alot , but like i said i still have the numbness on my feet maybe its due to my extensive damage to my peripherial nerve and maybe its just a little more waiting time for tea to do more healing , when i originally posted it was on 10-28-2015 and i had started 2 days before now its a total of 5 days . what i am going to do now is start applying rosemary oil on my feet top and bottom just to see what happens . i do have a a little feeling on the bottom of my feet but that feeling was there before i started drinking the varian tea ,
fozzybear604 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote