Thread: Sinus Issues
View Single Post
Old 10-31-2015, 12:29 PM
N/A

8 yr Member
N/A

8 yr Member

I realize this isn't an allergy/sinus section but I can speak about sinus issues. For my whole life prior to 1995 I had allergy/sinus issues. In 1995 I went to a lecture on Pycnogenol which was just coming into the U.S. from France and we were told among other things, it may prevent cancer. I jumped on it and about 5 days after my lifetime of allergy/sinus issues were about gone...threw away drugs and never back to an allergy MD. Years of shots etc, did nothing for me.

So I'm into 20 yrs on OPC's, powerful antioxidants. I took Pycnogenol for a year and then found the value of grape seed extract in my research etc and now on grape seed 19 yrs, so 20 yrs total.

I have found many improvements in all my years on OPC's including mouth/gum health.
Improved/stable eye health. I'm 77 so was 57 when I found OPC's.

On the teeth issues, I have a mouthful of dental work from a lifetime I'm sure of too much sugarstuff and no knowledge of dental health that we can access now. I also believe fluoride is a culprit to many health issues including the mouth. I was born and raised in fluoridated water and a mouthful of dental work....So

I have a post in the Allergy section on NT.
caroline2 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote